It’s the time of year where you step back, contemplate your life, think of what could be changed & make plans to change. Whether you give up on those plans or follow them through (I am the latter) it is something that we all do. So I figured I would post some of my personal and business goals for the new year.
I am really excited to see what 2013 brings & can I just thank the Mayans now for being wrong? Or maybe it’s our media who blow e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g out of proportion? Anyway, I’m glad we all didn’t spontaneously combust on the 21st so cheers to that.
- Increase efficiency in blogging (does anyone hear crickets around here lately? seriously.)
- Increase personalizing in these so called blog posts..
- Increase client relationships to the max… Dang near stalker status
- Get over shyness when it comes to marketing pushing my business and/or work.
- The 35mm, 85mm, 50mm, 70-200mm, 100mm L series anyone? Donations are now being accepted. Thanks.
- Organization of files.. Oh boy… This is a year project in itself!
- Again, donations are also being accepted for the new Macbook desktop
- Post a few more blog tutorials on how to do things in photoshop.. (BIG thanks to all 800 people that have read my collage post!)
Alright lets be honest.. This is pretty much my five year plan.. except for like 4 of them. But these are all things that I want to stride for and push for as much as possible. Can I say thanks dad for helping me get into 2 of the most expensive hobbies/professions ever? Photography & skiing.. Seriously.
& the goals that are usually full of weightloss, characteristic changes, & goals that are usually set too high for anyone to accomplish.. Well surprise friends.. Mine fall into ALL those goals. Congrats, Cait on setting yourself up for failure already!
- Get down to my goal weight.. Which is…HA not sharing that here.. Good try
- Learn to let go of being in control. Being a preschool teacher this is one thing I struggle with. Really trying to learn that with 3 year olds 100% control isn’t possible.
- Up personal voice contact and minimize facebook/instagram stalking as a filler.
- Continue to build a good financial foundation
- Figure out what apartment complex I am moving to next year
- Attempt to shift my mind set from working out to lose weight to working out for my wellbeing and overall goodness.
I’m sure I will think of more but for now that’s all I have & I feel stress just thinking about these goals. I am beyond excited to see what 2013 brings. I am already pumped for my 2 booked weddings (What’s up KURT & JAIMI and MYKE & KATHRINE!!) and I just can’t wait to see what it brings.
|Via Pinterest www.sayingimages.com
What are YOUR goals?! Is there anything you would love to accomplish in 2013!?